Thursday, February 18, 2010

How can I decorate with a clear vase?

I have a couple lying around and I know you can put gems and such in them to make them look decorative. Any neat ideas for what to put in an empty vase?How can I decorate with a clear vase?
apples, cherries, shells, leaves, your favorite objects, candy,marbles,pinecones, sand, pictures placed inside.How can I decorate with a clear vase?
marbles


or


shells


or


colored water


and oil poured on top of that
I have a bunch of clear vases sitting around and I painted the inside of them. You can do any design on them and they turn out looking pretty cool and they will have a depth to them. I used colors that are vibrant and match the room that I will be using them in.
try old buttons...
One of the most beautiful things I've seen is lemons in a clear vase, next to another clear one with round stones from the beach.





Also, because I love the effect of it, I got a spray from the hardware store that looks exactly like sandblast effect. I've done the outside of 2 vases that I've put into the dining room where they look stunning!!
Use colored garland, the ones you use at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment