Thursday, February 11, 2010

Looking to get clear Eiffel Tower Glass Vases 20';-24';for my July Wedding. Also some Ostrich Feathers.

Need 20 vases, preferably in June.Looking to get clear Eiffel Tower Glass Vases 20';-24';for my July Wedding. Also some Ostrich Feathers.
Here ya go! Smileyme.com (below) looks like the best bet so far! Best wishes........................Looking to get clear Eiffel Tower Glass Vases 20';-24';for my July Wedding. Also some Ostrich Feathers.
Here ya go





http://www.efavormart.com/index.asp?Page鈥?/a>
Call the Paris Las Vegas hotel: 877-603-4386. I'm pretty sure they sell them in their hotel logo gift shops.





As for the feathers - check your local AC Moore or Michaels' craft stores. I think they carry them.
Try this site, I just found it the other day because I was looking for something similar http://www.towervase.com/


You have to buy them in cases but I think each case has 24 vases so it's perfect. They also sell the feathers and lights that you can put inside the vases.
Check out eBay. I saw some there. Save tons of money there.
hope this helps with the feathers carnt find any of them vases apart from on ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment