Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have 3 Lg. glass,clear Vases 12'; X 3'; and need deco advice !!?

They are clear and want to decorate them for x-mas !! I need some ideas, And not relatively expensive !!!! But enough to make them really sparkly and pretty !!!!!I have 3 Lg. glass,clear Vases 12'; X 3'; and need deco advice !!?
You know those flat glass marble pebbles people put in fish tanks? Get red and green and fill the vases, then, buy some snow fake ornaments and some fake roses, rip off the roses and glue the ornaments on the stem. Stick them into the vases, or you can just go with poinsettias.





points?I have 3 Lg. glass,clear Vases 12'; X 3'; and need deco advice !!?
thankyou so much for the answer I've been really sick w/ the flu and could not answer !! Finally after a week I'm up and better !! thank god !!! Looking forward to doing some deco for x-mas gifts !!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment