Thursday, February 11, 2010

Where can I buy (4) 16.5'; tall Square clear vases? but not spend a ton of money.?

I need 4 that are around 16.5'; to 12';. they are for my wedding table center peices. Thanksive checked out ebay and amazonWhere can I buy (4) 16.5'; tall Square clear vases? but not spend a ton of money.?
Walmart has a whole isle of clear vases and such...Where can I buy (4) 16.5'; tall Square clear vases? but not spend a ton of money.?
look around at stores like ';big lots'; or ';tuesday mornings'; they are deep discount stores that usually carry all sorts of inexpensive glassware. I am not sure what country you are in but in the u.s. you could also try ';dollar tree';, ';dollar general'; stores and in the u.k. try at ';poundland'; all of those places always carry inexpensive glassware.
so you live near a Christmas tree Shop?? they have lots of things like that really cheap.
Ikea?
  • need help with itchy pubic hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment